Monday, November 8, 2010

Peace

Peace: a state of tranquillity or serenity.


This is a project I am teaching at PWOC (Protestant Women of the Chapel) next week. When Amanda asked for projects for the craft day I immediately thought of scrap booking on canvas. I knew I could put together a kit that could be finished in the time alloted and that the ladies would be able to keep or gift to someone else. Because PWOC is a Christian based group I wanted to focus on a faith oriented project....Psalm 23 and the word Peace. I had fun designing this for the class next week and hope the ladies have as much fun making their own! 

(Supplies - 8x10 painters canvas from Hobby Lobby, 8.5x11 pattern paper, 5x7 photograph, coordinating card stock scraps, grosgrain ribbon by Ribbon Trends and a Flower Center by Prima Marketing.)

2 comments: