Sunday, November 28, 2010

Nothing new and exciting here. I spent today recovering from all of the fun this weekend! (I even squeezed a nap in.) My little Doggie is sick, we are off to the Vet tomorrow. I have been babying her, wishing I could make it better.

I do have big plans for this week. Hannah and I want to make an Advent calendar. I have a plan for a banner for the dining room, Twinkle Toes projects, some snowy crafts and a few recipes I have to try.

What's on your crafty list for this week?

1 comment:

  1. I want to make an advent calendar too...it will be fun, I think. Haven't exactly decided how it will work, but I want to make one. Nina and I have theater tickets on Sunday, basketball practice twice this week. Wanna finish Phillip's 2009 Scrapbook...only two layouts left to go...get some get well cards in the mail...I'm sure I'll find some other stuff to do!

    ReplyDelete