Monday, May 23, 2011

What?

Creative activity at SJG? No way! First projects since Easter and girls did it feel good to be back in the scrappy saddle again! What got me motivated were a couple of challenges, (that are both way past due so I won't be posting the details) and the fact that my schedule has slowed down with school almost out.
This LO was inspired by a color challenge. Photograph of photos a little blurry but you get the idea!

This card was inspired by a challenge to use circles, at least 3 times. Simple but just what I needed to get creating again! Here's to a great Monday!

1 comment:

  1. Cute card and LO, love the buttons! My favorite picture is the one of them walking away. I can remember going to a 7th grade dance like it was yesterday. Great to see your latest projects.

    ReplyDelete