Saturday, May 14, 2011

Weekly Blend #7
Robust, a little quirky, but oh so tasty! (And a day late!)


#1
Oh Farm Chick, how you make my taste buds long for summer! My Grandma Helga used to make the yummiest Strawberry Rhubarb pies and goodies every summer. Thank you Serena for the trip down memory lane. <3

#2

Love at Auntie Lolo's! She gives great instructions and shows step by step pictures too. Super lovey dovey idea!

#3

I am already brainstorming a list of ideas for these adorable water bottles! Over at Sweet Sanity you can find a link for her Etsy shop where these labels and more can be found. So refreshing, don't you think?

#4
In love with this Bright and Simple birthday card from Amy at Crafting Confessions. Makes me smile, BIG!

#5
Sweet. Loving this LO from Amanda at Stampin-Style. Feels like summer with the bright pink and polka dots.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for featuring me. :) Your blog is full of so much fun stuff! I'm off to have a nose around. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for featuring me here! I'm so happy my rainbow card made you smile BIG! :D
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the feature! And wow, wish I could get someone to bake me up #1 asap!! ~ Kerry at Sweet Sanity

    ReplyDelete