Friday, April 15, 2011

Weekly Blend #5

Robust, a little quirky, and oh so tasty!


#1.
Miss Jo over at Smile Monsters has some of the cutest ideas on her blog. On Fridays she hosts a fun crafty, kid friendly, sharing day too! This Candy/Cake bark looks and sounds delish. Make sure to scroll down past the recipe to see the pattern and instructions for the awesome french fry boxes to present these in.

#2.
I have been eyeing these Maya Road ATC shadow boxes since Thanksgiving. I love, love how Amy at Pickled Paper Designs dressed hers up! You must take a few minutes to browse around her blog, she has a lovely, crafty talent that you won't want to miss.

#3.
It wouldn't be the Weekly Blend without a coffee themed project! Gabi over at Gabi With an Eye made this fabulous Latte card. I am in love....thank you a latte Miss Gabi!

#4.
My daughter, Hannah, will tell you that I am always eye balling the sweet little bird decor at Hobby Lobby lately! Andrea at Charcoal and Crayons just inspired me to make a flock for myself. Aren't they the sweetest? I can just imagine them sitting in my scrap room cheering me on.

#5. 
In honor of my sister who is on her way home from her tour in Afghanistan! Thank you Amy at Ink About Me for this gorgeous patriotic sampler card. Y'all should go check out her blog. She uses these great die cuts that you have to check out if you have a Sissix or Cuttlebug machine.

5 comments:

  1. Wow! What an honor to be featured here at Scrappy Java Girl among such truly talented designers like Jo at Smile Monsters, Amy at Pickled Paper Designs, Andrea at Charcoal and Crayons and Amy at Ink About Me. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks bunches for the shout out! Makes my day! I loved those little birds @ Charcoal&Crayons too.

    Jo @ SmileMonsters

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great finds Beth! I love your Weekly Blend featured projects-you have great taste! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for featuring my Scrappy Sparrows! It means so much to me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. THey are all just awesome!! Super cool...thanks for sharing.
    hugs,jen

    ReplyDelete