Friday, April 1, 2011

Weekly Blend #4
Robust, a little quirky, and oh so tasty!


#1 
Um...ok...YUM! These cupcakes from Java Cupcake sound delish! Go check out all the fabulous creations Betsy and Jen have. Try a few too!

#2
I am loving what Marlene did with these repurposed drink jars! I just bought my hubby a four pack of Starbucks iced lattes. I think I will be reusing those jars! Love the details she shows of the rosette toppers over at Scrappin' Cookie. If anyone tries something like this please share!

#3
 
So much crafty inspiration over at Clean and Scentsible! Her Room makeover is so amazing. Click on the Home link to see more details about the different projects in the room!

#4
Egad! Loving this bright, fun layout over at Small Bits of Paper. I'm not sure what I love more...the fun embellishments or the fabulous photos!

#5
I think I will need to hint to the kids that this would be a perfect Mother's Day gift. Super cute charm bracelet over at A Likely Story and Etsy shop. Of course, not all of you will want a coffee themed bracelet (a-hem) so check out her other goodies!


Please remember to post some blog love if you visit these sites.

~Beth


3 comments:

  1. Hi Beth,
    Thanks so much for featuring my craft room!! I just love those jars with the cute Easter toppers - they will be perfect for our Easter pancake breakfast! Have a great weekend - off to check out your blog!
    Jenn :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Beth,
    I always enjoy checking out your finds. The craft room is awesome. I never get tired of looking at other peoples craft rooms. It's so fun to see all the creative spaces. I may have to try the muffins too. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it all, as usual! Can't wait to try those easter toppers! Ca--ute!

    Me

    ReplyDelete