Friday, March 11, 2011

Weekly Blend #3

Robust, a little quirky, and oh so tasty!


#1.
     Deena Ziegler, you rock my world! Absolutely love this birdcage display....colorful and ready for Spring! Please go check out Deena's blog full of super cute and classy crafts, cards and more. She also has a store, can it get any better?

#2.
     Love, love, love these quirky fun cupcake toppers at Michelle My Belle. Michelle has some of the most fun art and craft creations on her website. It makes me smile when I see her stuff, so different from the everyday and so full of life and color! Go check out her site and download the toppers to make your own Lucky cupcakes next week!

#3.
     O my WOW! Just look at the details in this LO! I didn't get anything on my to do list done the day I found Bug Junkies blog! I was so mesmerized by the attention to detail and the amazingly complicated projects she has done. Really, make sure the coffee cup is full before you head over there to look around.

#4.
     Back on the St. Patrick's Day wagon....look at these super sweet and easy goodies I found at Seven Year Cottage. My teens would love to find these next to their backpacks on the 17th! Ohh, my 5th and 6th graders at church would love these too! Time to add skittles, licorice and gold coins to the grocery list me thinks.

#5.
     If I had a friendly relationship with my sewing machine I would be all over these snack bags I found at Rhinestone Beagle! She has a great tutorial on how to make these handy and eco friendly bags. 

Please make sure to let theses creative girls know you stopped by. We all like our blog love comments! Don't forget to pop over to this months Java Wednesdays posts for your chance to enter the Coffee Love giveaway too!

~ Beth

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for featuring my rainbow candy cups, a lovely surprise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the feature! Im off to visit all the other star projects in this post.

    ReplyDelete