Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Noel Banner

I finished this today and wanted to get it up so I could share. I plan on adding some "oomph" to the corner bows later. I also shared this over at Today's Creative Blog for her "Get Your Craft On" day. You should go check out the hundreds of great projects being shared over there today!

I had fun making the folded rosette circles, they are tricky when you are first learning how to do them though. It was trial and error for the right size and I almost think I could make them larger next time. That's part of the fun of creating right? Learning by trial and error? The letters are cut from Doodle Bug Glitter paper using the Storybook Cricut Cartridge.
I would love to see Christmas banners you all have done, leave me a message with a link so I can peek, please?

2 comments:

  1. Love your CHristmas banner!! Great looking rosettes-I agree with the tricky part-notice I haven't posted any online yet! :) Love all the ideas on Todays Creative Blog-I'm always on the lookout for new projects.

    ReplyDelete